Affiliates Others Refresh Follow
Holla

Hello! Call me Nasriah. My blog will consist mostly of my daily life. I ocassionally post other things too. You are not obligated like to me. Soon to be 18. Do pray for my excellence in SPM peeps! Good result, InsyaAllah. Ameen. Enjoy my blog!

Tagboard




Thanks
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


heyyo
Sunday 13 October 2013 | 0 comments
hi and assalamualaikum :)

i'm not newbie but yeah this is my 5th blog mybe. lol blog lama i dah lupa pw n email. cool yeah. hahahaha so umm. i don't know what to say coz lama sangat dah tinggalkan alam blog2 ni tu yang tak ada benda sgt nak cakap. hehehe okay lemme talk about spm. another 2 weeks after dah tolak cuti segala kay. 2 MINGGU weyh.. T___T rasa mcm nak menangis sekarang ni tapi sempat lagi update blog ngeeh. >< okay dah 1/2 jam tamat masa rehat. now kena study balik. okay wish me luck guyss annyeong :)

FUTURE
PAST